FAQs on Driving License in Odisha 2018
1. How to check driving license delivery status in Odisha?
- You can know about your driving license delivery status in Odisha by clicking on the below link. http://oltp1.orissatransport.org/ODTS/Default.asp
- Click on track your driving license. Enter the required information and then your DL status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also check your DL status at the RTO office.
2. A learner’s license issued in Odisha is valid for how many years?
A learner’s license issued in Odisha is valid for 6 months
3. How can I make a change of address in my driving license issued in Odisha?
You can make a change of address in your DL issued in Odisha by filing an application and submitting relevant documents such as new residential address proof, driving license copy, clearance certificate, no objection certificate in case of transfer to another state. Along with this, you will also have to fill and submit the Form no. 7.
4. Do I have to pay any fees for driving test in Odisha?
Yes, you will have to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for driving test in Odisha.
5. Is there any fee for adding a new class of vehicle to an existing driving license?
Yes, you will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 30 for the addition of a new class of vehicle to an existing driving license.