How to Apply for a Driving License in Odisha 2018 ?
How to Apply for a Driving License in Odisha?
An applicant can apply for a driving license in Odisha by following both online or offline procedure.
Here is how an applicant can apply for a driving license in Odisha
Also Read: Types of driving license in Odisha
Online application of driving license in Odisha:
- Visit as2.ori.nic.in
- Click on ‘Application form for new LL and DL’
- The applicant will then be asked to fill in the details
- On submission of the required information, you will have to upload scanned copies of your documents
- On doing this, you will receive a web application number
- You can then proceed further and pay the application fee online.
You can also apply for a driving license online by as2.ori.nic.in:8080/web
- Click on online services and then DL application
- The applicant will then have to select the state and click on apply for online-new driving license
- Further, you will be asked to fill in the learning license number and date of birth
- The applicant can then upload scanned copies of all your documents
- The applicant can further book a slot for your driving license test and then pay the fees.
On doing an online application, you can then visit your nearest RTO office and then give the test.
Also Read: Apply for Marriage Certificate
If the applicant passes the test, then he will receive the driving license at his registered address via speed post.
Offline application of driving license in Odisha :
- The applicant will have to collect the form from the RTO office
- The applicant will then have to submit the duly filled form along with the documents
- The documents and the form will then be verified, following which a driving license test will be scheduled.
- If the applicant passes the driving test, then the RTO will dispatch his driving license through speed post. The driving license will be delivered at the applicant’s registered address within a span of 2 to 3 weeks.