Bihar ration card online | Bihar ration card online apply, check, status, complaint, form, list, ap, list 2020, official website, application status, last date, how to apply, link, Bihar ration card online apply 2020.
Bihar Ration Card online 2020: Download, Online Apply, Status, Form
The process of making the Bihar Ration Card has been made very easy by the state government. Under this scheme, people of the state can easily apply through an online portal sitting at home. As you know, the ration card is very important for many tasks, so people who do not have their own ration card should get it made as soon as possible. Citizens of Bihar, rich or poor, can get their ration cards made (Citizens can be rich or poor all can get their ration card made). Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can apply for Ration Card through an online medium.
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2020
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar who want to get a new ration card or renew the old ration card under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the Department of Food and Consumer Protection. The people of the state will not have to go round the government offices to get their Bihar ration card. The APL / BPL ration cards are made by the Food Department and the Government of Uttar Pradesh according to the economic status of the beneficiary. Those who are more than 18 years of age can apply by filling the Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2020.
About Bihar Ration Card 2020 Application Form
The ration card has been told in 3 sections. APL Ration Card has been issued by the state government for those families who come above the poverty line. The APL ration card is orange in color and the families who fall below the poverty line And for those families whose annual income is less than Rs 10000, BPL Ration Card has been issued by the government. The color of the BPL Ration Card is red. And for those people who are very poor people, the AAY ration card has been issued. The color of the AAY ration card is yellow. These ration cards have been issued on the basis of family status and income.
Bihar Ration Card 2020
Through this Bihar Ration Card, people of Bihar will be provided food items sent by the government to ration shops like Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar, etc. at subsidized rates. People of the state who are financially weak and cannot buy enough food for themselves and for the living of their family can buy food items at cheaper rates through this ration card. Can live.
Why we Apply Bihar Ration Card 2020
As you know, the government offices had to cut the wheels to get the ration card first, as it was a waste of people’s time, now the citizens of Bihar will not have to go round the government offices, gram panchayat, etc. to get the ration card. Nor will we have to face any kind of difficulties. By applying through this Bihar ration online application, the time of citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat, etc. to people at subsidized rates through ration cards and improving the living of poor people.
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card 2020
- Ration card can be used by people as an identity card.
- Ration card is also required to get Voter ID and to get a driving license.
- Through the ration card, people of Bihar can get food at affordable rates like wheat rice, kerosene, sugar, etc.
- Those who want to get an electricity connection can take it through a ration card.
- Now you can apply online for a ration card sitting at home under this scheme.
Documents needed for Bihar Ration Card 2020
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, can also download the PDF file of the Bihar Ration Card, follow the method given below.
- To get a ration card under this scheme, you can get an application form for making a new consumer (ration) card from any Circle Office / S.D.O.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- You will then need passport size photographs of the head of your family to be verified by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councilor, the specified proof (s) of residence, and the surrender/annulment certificate of the previous ration card.
- Then there should be proof of residence and surrender/deletion certificate of previous ration card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, then Circle FSO / S.I. / M.o. Spot conducts inquiries and records statements of 2 independent witnesses in the neighborhood.
- After this, you have to submit your application form and submission documents.
- The standard time for the preparation of the ration card is usually 15 days. This way your application will be completed.