How to Connect Mobile with TV in Odisha
All you need is a bigger display and the binge-watching party can begin. Be it an Android or an iOS device, there are many ways to plug in your mobile to the TV and watch your favorite show on a bigger screen. Here is our guide to help you connect your mobile to a TV and create your in-house cinema hall:
Connecting Android Devices to the TV
If you own a TV that supports Chromecast, you can easily proceed with this method. You can also use a Chromecast dongle for streaming apps to the TV from your mobile phone. This is one of the best solutions for streaming content that have copyrights, which you will not be able to stream using screen mirroring or cable streaming.
- You will need to make sure that your devices are connected to the very same Wi-Fi.
- Once this is done, click the cast icon in the app that you wish to stream.
- Simply select the device and you are all set.
- A few apps that support casting are Netflix, HBO, and Google Photos.
When it comes to apps that do not support casting methods, screen monitoring is a great way to connect your mobile to the TV. There are two ways for this, and it differs from phone to phone depending on your model.
On a few devices, you can easily swipe down on the settings shade and you will find the cast button. This is the same as all apps that support casting. Simply click this icon and you can easily share your screen to the TV.
In case this method does not work with your phone model, you can go to the Play Store and download the Google Home application.
- Open the account
- Click mirror device
- Cast screen/ audio
- Stream your screen to the TV
The easiest way to connect an iPhone to the TV is by using the AirPlay feature. This enables you to easily stream content through Apple TV.
If you are an owner of an Apple TV set up, then you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you connect it to the same Wi-Fi that your mobile phone is connected to
- Swipe up to open the Control Center
- Tap the screen mirroring button
- Choose the device that you want
In case you do not own an Apple TV device but have a new model TV, like LG (2019), Samsung (2018/2019 models), Sony (2019), or Vizio (2017, 2018, 2019), worry not. Apple has recently announced that all these models will support AirPlay 2 streaming. These casting features can be used without any cables.
Android TV Stick Or Chromecast
Well, this is a “hackerish” method of connecting the iPhone to the TV. If you have an Android-powered TV stick and need to stream a few unprotected files, you can follow these steps:
- Plug the stick into your TV
- Install the Kodi media server app
- Tap the AirPlay button
- Your content will start playing on the screen