jammu kashmir ration card list | ration card list 2020 jammu and kashmir | check ration card list jammu and kashmir | jammu kashmir ration card apply online | jammu Kashmir ration card apply online | jammu kashmir ration card.
Jammu Kashmir Ration Card 2020: Apply Online, Status, Form
In this article today, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the ration card in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. In this article today, we will share with you the step by step procedure through which you can download the J&K Ration Card List in a pdf format. Also, we will share with you a procedure through which you can download and print the Ration Card list of your district. In this article, we will also share the step by step procedure through which you can check your name in the ration card list of Jammu and Kashmir state in India for the year 2020. In this article, we have shared important aspects of the J&K Ration Card List.
Beneficiary List J&K Ration Card
The Ration card is the most important card that any Indian citizen can hold. Through the implementation of the ration card, different types of benefits will be provided to the residents of India. The ration card also will provide subsidized goods to all of the residents of India. Ration cards can be used for other purposes also such as identification process in any of the schemes which have been implemented by the government of India to benefit the residents of India on a wider scale.
Details Of J&K Ration Card List
- Name: J&K Ration Card
- Launched by: Government of Jammu and Kashmir
- Beneficiaries: Residents of the state
- Objective: Providing ration card
- Official Website: http://jkfcsca.gov.in/
- Aadhaar Card (Scanned copy)
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Family income proof
- Gas Connection Details
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- driving license
- Previous electricity bill
- Recent passport size photo
- Self-declaration and certificate issued by ward councilor/head
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
- Valid Mobile Number / Email ID
Procedure to Check J&K Ration Card List 2020-21 Online
To check the ration card list of Jammu and Kashmir state you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on this Official Website link given here
- On the webpage, click on MIS & Reports
- Further, click on reports
- On the next webpage, click on RATION CARD DRILLDOWN REPORT
- The district-wise J&K ration card list will be displayed on your screen
- Select your district
- The detailed list of the district will be displayed on your screen.
- Further, click at the name of tehsil to open the village wise list.
- Click at the Village name to open the FPS wise List.
- Click at the FPS ID to open the Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card List.
- Now Click the link on the numbers given under the different columns such as BPL, AAY, PHH to check more detailed specific data.
- To print the list, you can click on the print option available below the list.
To check the application status you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
On the next webpage, click on RATION CARD APPLICATION STATUS REPORT
- Enter your details
- Click on generate
- Reports will be generated automatically
Ration Card Search
- To search ration card, open the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs official website
- From the left corner, click on the online services option
- Select the “Online Ration Card Management System (ePDS)” link
- Click the “other” option and further click the “ration card search” option
- Choose one of the options among “Click here to view Ration Card Details” or “Click here to search with FPS”
- If you choose “Click here to view Ration Card Details” option then further choose “Click here to enter Ration Card Number (If you have the ration card number, Sample for Ration Card number: 0660 0000 0001)” or “Click here to enter Old RC No.”
- Enter the ration card number and click the search option
- Information will appear on the screen.
- If you choose “Click here to search with FPS” then select
- Taluk/ Tehsil/ SubDistrict,
- Card Type
Click the “Continue” option and list will appear
District Grievance Redressal Officers
To check your district grievance redressal officer, you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here
- The PDF list of the officers will be displayed on our screen.
- Check the list.
J&K Ration Card Application
- To apply for the ration card contenders should go to the official website to download the application form or grab the form from the nearest department office
- Hit download forms option and select “forms for general public” option
- Now select “Application form for getting Ration Card” to open the form
- Download the application form and fill the details in it
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the application to the nearest office of the department.
You may contact us through email id firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the number available on the website.