PG Scholarship AICTE Online Registration | AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form | Apply Online at aicte-india.org | AICTE PG Scholarship Benefits
(Registration) Apply online for AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21: aicte-India.org
AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21
The new scholarship scheme launched by the Post Graduate Authority of the Government of India will be of great benefit to the graduates in various fields of study. About Rs, 12,400 will be provided to all those who are currently going for a post-graduate degree. Those who continue to study the coronavirus epidemic will also be given many benefits. The coronavirus epidemic has provided a lot of problems for those who are currently studying.
Details Of AICTE PG Scholarship Project 2020-21
- Name: (Registration) AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21
- Launched by: AICTE PG
- Beneficiaries: Postgraduate students
- Objective: To Provide Rs.10,000/-
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2020.
Benefits Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Lots of benefits will be given through the implementation of this scholarship. Postgraduate students will be able to participate in a variety of activities related to their studies as financial support will be provided. The government will currently provide Rs 12,400 crore for the project for their postgraduate students. This support will help students achieve their goals and objectives and lead a happier life while studying and creating less stress in their homes. Students will be able to apply for scholarships through the official website.
Implementation Procedure AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21
The implementation process of the scholarship scheme is mentioned below in step by step:-
- First, candidates must qualify for the GET exam
- The applicant then has to fill up the application form for this project.
- The institution will then approve the test score
- All applicants will maintain records in a unique manner.
- Verification will be picked up by the agency.
- The decision to reject or approve the application will remain with the organization.
- Approved applications will be sent to the PFMS portal.
- The PFMS portal will then submit the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- When applying for recruitment, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must be eligible for GATE / GPAT.
- Applicants do not have to be part of a part-time online course.
- The bank account details of an applicant must match the original certificate of the applicant
- The applicant does not have to have a joint bank account to be eligible for the scholarship
- The applicant must have general savings account with a bank.
- An applicant must be doing engineering, architecture or pharmacy.
- After getting the GATE / GPAT qualification, you have to apply to the college
- OBC students are not eligible for scholarships
- Eligible candidates are not eligible for the GATE / GPAT Scholarship as SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / Physically Handicapped do not have an authentic certificate.
- Scholarships will be awarded when postgraduate classes begin.
- The GATE / GPAT Scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of 24 months or before the end of the course/thesis
- submission date.
Needed Documents of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
The following documents will be required when applying for various scholarship schemes: –
- For OBC Examiners (Recent Authentic Non-Cream Layer Certificate [NCL] required (not more than 1 year)
- Documents in support of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / Physically Handicapped Certificate must be attested by the Principal or Gazetted Officer of the Institute
- SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / Physically Handicapped Certificate must be in Hindi / English otherwise it should be translated into Hindi / English by the Principal of a Notary Office or Institute Letterhead. Students must upload both original and translated certificates
- All other attachments will be self-attested by the candidate
- Only clear and readable attachments will be accepted as required attachments.
The following amount of scholarship will be provided to the beneficiaries:-
- Students will receive a stipend every month. 12,400 per month for 2 years or until the end of their course, as soon as it happens.
- Apart from this, the students will also get a grant of Rs. 2,000 / – for the annual contingency grant. 20,000 as per scholarship notification.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Application Procedure Rules
When applying for employment, the applicant must follow the following application procedure: –
- First click on the link provided here to go to the official website
- The scholarship homepage will appear on your screen
- Go to the option called Quick Link
- You need to click on the option called PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)
- You can click on the link directly
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- In the new window, you need to click on the Application for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- You can click on the link directly
- The list of scholarships will appear on your screen.
- To proceed to the GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab you need to click on the option called Click
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Upload all documents
- Click the “Validate” button.
- Student ID / Institute Permanent ID can be obtained from your institute.
- The current application number and permanent ID are the same for new institutes / deemed universities.
If the applicant has any problem regarding this scholarship then he or she can contact on the following helpline details:-
- 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries)
- Email- email@example.com