harishchandra sahayata yojana odisha, harischandra sahayata yojana form pdf download, harishchandra sahayata yojana application form, harischandra sahayata yojana guidelines, harischandra sahayata yojana application form, harishchandra sahayata yojana online apply, harishchandra sahayata yojana form.
About Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Odisha
The state government of Odisha has announced to launch the new web portal services for HSY (Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana). As per the state government, under this scheme, financial assistance will be offered to the beneficiaries so they can perform the last rites for cremating their relatives and family members. The assistance will be offered by the state government via CMRF (Chief Minister Relief Fund).
Eligibility Criteria of Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
- The main key feature of the new scheme is that it will offer benefits to the poor and needy people of the state so they can with due respect perform the last rituals of their loved ones.
- As per the government statements, an amount of Rs 2000 will be offered to the people belonging from the Rural places while an assured sum of Rs 3000 will be offered to the people belonging to the Urban places.
- The assistance will be disbursed to the beneficiaries via online software developed for HSY assistance once the online application has been made.
- Under the initiative, the government has also announced of providing with the facility to carry the dead body for cremation via the Mahaprayan initiative. The services of free transportation can be availed by poor people to reach the burial place or cremation ground by the family members.
- The facility has been offered by the government from Hospitals, Medical colleges, or district hospitals till the cremation place via Hearse Vehicle offered by CMRF resources.
Also Read: Odisha Kalia Yojana 3rd Phase Date
Registration procedure for application form online
- Any candidate who wishes to make use of the above-mentioned facility will first have to get registered with the official website at cmrfodisha.gov.in.
- On the main page of the site, you will have to make the selection of the “Apply online” option. The option is available under the CMRF section on the web page. You can also directly visit the web page at http://cmrfodisha.gov.in/cmrf_app/citizen/basicdetail.php.
- A simple online form will appear where you will have to fill in all details related to your personal information. Once all details have been entered you will have to provide a scanned copy of your income proof certificate, Parents ID proof, Aadhar Card details, and others. Once done you just have to select the “Submit” option.
- To get the financial assistance you will have to use the login credentials created and then make your claim. You can directly visit the login page at http://cmrfodisha.gov.in/cmrf_app/office/index.php.
Visit: Official Site