Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha, Register, Apply Online in Orissa
mukhyamantri krushi udyog yojana, mukhyamantri krushi udyog yojana odisha, mukhyamantri krushi udyog yojana apply online, mukhyamantri krushi udyog yojana odisha last date.
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana: To support the setting up of new Agro Industries, the legislature will give endowment on rancher credits up to Rs 50 lakhs. The legislature of Odisha under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana is welcoming people/groups/Companies to apply by filling Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana online application. Online structure and data are accessible on their official site.
Govt. of Odisha is hoping to streamline the credit taking strategy and furthermore focus on ad-lib of horticulture in the state. Through this activity, ranchers can apply and take bother free credits without time wastage as the entire cycle is on the web. On the off chance that anybody has applied for this plan, they can likewise check their recipient status on the web.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana:
1. Go to the Official website by clicking here. A landing page will open.
2. At the landing page at the top, search for the “Recipient Master” alternative. Snap on it or simply place the cursor there. At that point click on “Enrollment”.
3. This next page gives you Prerequisites. Understand them and Click on Registration once more.
4. In the wake of clicking this inquiry will come – Have you endeavored/finished Registration? Snap-on NO on the off chance that you have not endeavored enrollment previously. At that point, the enrollment will open.
5. Fill all the details carefully. Upload your documents.
6. If you have previewed, and if satisfied, click on submit.
Also Read: Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020-21
- Only those applicants who have completed the DPR are eligible for Online Payment of ₹ 10000 as the security amount.
- The security amount of ₹ 10000 is refundable.
- The eligible beneficiary include an (individual, partnership enterprise, the body of individuals, registered NGOs, SHGs, and private limited
- Groups of Individuals like registered FPOs, FPCs, NGOs, SHGs, PACs, LAMPs, private limited companies, etc. will be eligible for availing CIS to the tune of 40% limited to 50.00 lakh.
- This will not be applicable to the group as mentioned above, where all members are women/SC/ST/Graduates in Agriculture and allied discipline.
- In such a case, the CIS would be 50% limited to Rs 50.00 lakh.
Also Read: Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana Documents
- Passport size photo. (Most extreme 50KB)
- Character Proof. (Elector ID/Aadhaar No.) (Maximum 400KB)
- Signature of the Applicant. (50KB)
- Land record/Lease report (over 15 years) (where Khata No. /Plot No. is reflected). (950KB)
- Bank Consent Letter (Optional)(Maximum 500KB in .pdf design)
How to check Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana Beneficiary Status:
1. Visit the website. On the landing page click on “Beneficiary master” at that point click on “Beneficiary Status”.
2. The page of Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana recipient status will open. Enter your reference/citizen card/aadhar card number.
3. At that point click on submit to check your status.
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana: Helpline Desk
In the event that you face any issue, here is the email of the helpline work area – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: Official Notification