How to Apply Personal Loan in Bank of India online : Bank of India Personal Loan Kaise Le
Bank of India (BOI) is a private sector bank established in the year 1906, its headquarter and head office at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. This bank is owned by the Government of India since its nationalization in the year 1969. As on 31st March 2019, Bank of India has more than 500 branches across India. The most important thing is that this bank works at the international level. Apart from opening various types of savings accounts, customers can get loans for various types of loans such as education, marriage, medical etc.
How to get loan from Bank of India (BOI) If you want to get loan from Bank of India for fulfilling any of your purpose? To get the loan, complete information related to the documents, eligibility and interest rate is being provided to you here.
Bank of India Personal Loan If you want to take personal loan from Bank of India (BOI), then this article is for you because in this article we will provide you all the information related to Bank of India Personal Loan. In this article, we will know what is Bank of India personal loan, how much loan amount can we get under this loan, how much rate of interest do we have to pay on this personal loan, what are the documents to apply and is eligibility etc.
About Bank of India Personal Loan
Before taking a personal loan from Bank of India, you should know what is a personal loan? And why do we take personal loan? The loan we take for our personal expenses like marriage, interest expenses, medical, house repair, traveling etc. is a personal loan. Like other banks and financial institutions, Bank of India also provides the facility of Instant Personal Loan to the customers.
The special thing about personal loan is that while taking this loan, the bank does not have to tell you where you are going to use the amount of this loan. You can use this amount anywhere as per your wish. Personal loan is an unsecured loan because you do not have to give any collateral or security while taking a loan from the bank. That’s why the bank provides you a loan based on your credit score. The better your CIBIL score is, your loan will also be approved in less time.
Bank of India is providing personal loan to the people at attractive interest rate which is called BOI Star Personal Loan. If you need money immediately then you can apply for Bank of India Personal Loan. Let us tell you that Bank of India offers two types of personal loans. One is Unsecured personal loan and the other is Secured personal loan. Loan amount, eligibility are different in both, about which we will get information in this article.
If you want to take advantage of Bank of India Home Loan, then you can apply for Home Loan by clicking on this link Bank of India Home Loan.
Details Bank of India Personal Loan
|Loan Type||Bank of India Personal Loan|
|Bank Name||BOI (Bank of India)|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000/- to 20 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 60 months|
|Loan Type||Secured Loan, Unsecured Loan|
|How to Apply||Online and Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bank Of India Personal Loan Amount
Bank of India offers two types of personal loans to the people. One is unsecured personal loan and the other is secured personal loan. The loan amount is also different in both the personal loans. You can check the loan amount here:
- Unsecured Personal Loan Under this loan, you can get a personal loan up to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh.
- Secured Personal Loan Under this loan, you can get a personal loan up to a maximum of Rs 20 lakh.
Bank of India Personal Loan Rate of Interest
If you are taking a personal loan from any bank, you should know the interest rate on the personal loan of that bank. Bank of India personal loan interest rate is a floating interest rate at monthly intervals every year. Generally this interest rate is 10.35% to 12.35% per annum. Just as we need to know about the interest rate on a home loan before taking out a home loan, the same way you take out a personal loan, we need to know about the interest rate on a personal loan. If you apply for this loan without knowing the interest rate on the loan, you may have difficulty repaying the loan.
Bank of India Personal Loan Repayment Tenure (Loan Tenure)
Before taking a loan, it is very important for you to know how much time you are getting to repay the loan. Bank of India gives you 12 to 60 months to repay the personal loan. You can repay the loan easily in this time period
BOI Bank Of India Personal Loan Processing/Handling charges
What are the charges you have to pay on this personal loan and how much you have to pay, you can see all this here. You can get information about stamp duty for documents from your nearest bank branch.
RATE OF INTEREST – All linked to Banks – MCLRBOI MCLR 8.70 % w.e.f. 10.12.2018
- Safe 1 year MCLR + 4.50%
- Unsafe 1 year MCLR + 5.50%
- Secured financing under tie up arrangement 1 year MCLR + 4.50%
- For senior citizens aged 60 years and above Rs. For loans up to Rs.50,000/- 1 year MCLR + 3.50%
- (All charges are Exclusive of GST)
- One time 2.00% of loan amount
- Min. Rs.1,000/-
- Max. Rs.10,000/-
- Senior Citizen (60 years & above)
- No Processing Charges
Features and Benefits of Bank of India Personal Loan
Before taking a BOI personal loan, you can know its features and benefits here:
- You can get a personal loan from 10,000 to 20,000 rupees from this bank.
- Both the salary (submitted) and the self-employed (self-employed) can apply for this personal loan.
- If you are a hired person and your salary account is at this bank, you can get this loan with very few documents and your loan will be approved as soon as possible.
- You can take this Bank of India personal loan to cover wedding, medical and educational expenses, sustainable consumer purchases, home appliances, holidays and celebration expenses.
- To obtain a personal loan from the Bank of India (BOI), you can call her helpline 8010968305 or send an SMS to 7669300024. You can contact the nearest branch for more information.
- Permanent employees, professional and high-income individuals, regular pensioners or family pensioners who receive a regular monthly pension through our banking department, employees, retired employees (other than dismissal / compulsory pension) can apply
- You can apply for a personal loan online or offline at BOI.
- The bank gives you 12 to 60 months to repay this debt.
- Processing Fee You must pay 2% of the loan amount.
- If you do not need money and your relatives or friend cannot help you, you can apply for a personal loan from the Bank of India. Bank of India personal loan rates vary from time to time.
(BOI) Bank Of India Personal Loan Eligibility
If you meet all the bank criteria, you can apply for this personal loan. The qualifying for a personal loan from the Bank of India is listed here:
- Permanent employees, professionals and individuals with high net worth can apply for this loan.
- Ordinary retirees or family retirees from the Bank of India can apply for this loan.
- People who receive a regular monthly pension through employees, retired employees (except dismissed / forced pensioners) are entitled.
- No information on the age limit is provided on the official Bank of India (BOI) website, but usually the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and the maximum 60 years.
Documents Required for Bank Of India Personal Loan
- Need Signed application form with photo
- Take Copy of Passport/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- processing fee check
- Required Last three months bank statement / Six months bank passbook
- latest salary slip
- Latest Form 16
How to apply for a personal loan in Bank of India?
If you have read this article in detail, then you know whether you are entitled to this loan or not. If you are eligible, you can apply for this personal loan. You can apply for a personal loan in two ways. You can submit one online and the other offline. Both application processes are delivered to you here.
First let us know how we can proceed online:
Bank of india personal loan online apply:
- You must first go to the official Bank of India website bankofindia.co.in.
- On the home page of the website you will see the option of a personal loan, click on it.
- Click to open the next page.
- Once you get to the new page, you’ll see the Apply Now option, click on it.
- The application form will open. You must enter all the required information correctly in the form and submit the form.
- The bank staff will then contact you.
- Verify your documents and continue the loan process.
- If you are found to be eligible for this personal loan through the BOI, your loan will be approved.
- After approving the loan, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank accounts.
How do we apply in offline?
If you do not want to log in online and want to log in offline, you can. To use offline, follow these steps:
- You must first go to the nearest Bank of India branch.
- After you go to the bank, the bank must tell you that you want to take out a personal loan.
- The bank employee will give you a personal loan application form. You must enter all the required information correctly in this form, attach your documents and send them there.
- The bank clerk will verify your documents and forms.
- Based on your credit score and documents, you will know that you are eligible for a personal loan up to Rs.
- If you meet all the conditions, the loan amount will be transferred to your account.
How can you check the status of a personal loan in the BOI?
- To check the status of your application, first click on this link https://www.bankofindia.co.in/MayWeReachYou.
- Click to open a new page. On this page, you will see the option Monitor status, click on it.
- Two boxes are open for you. Here you must enter the Reference Now and captcha code and click on Check Now.
- After clicking, you will see the status of your application.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You can repay your debt in monthly installments (EMI). The loan EMI depends on three main factors. Loan amount, interest rate and loan duration. You can calculate your EMI on the official Bank of India website. The higher the maturity of the loan, the lower the EMI.
How to Login on the Bank of India portal?
- To register, you must first visit the official Bank of India website bankofindia.co.in.
- On the home page of the website you will see the option to log in, click on it.
- The application form will open.
- You can then log in to the portal using your username and password.
Bank Of India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
If you are facing any kind of problem in taking personal loan from Bank of India (BOI), then you can talk to its customer care. Customer care numbers have been given to you here
- Toll-free number – COVID support– 1800 220 229
- Toll-free number (24/7) – 1800 103 1906
- Telephone number (chargeable)- (022) – 4091 9191
- Head office number– 022-6668 4444
In this article, we have provided you complete information about Bank of India Personal Loan in Hindi. Teach yourself from this article how you can take a person loan from Bank of India (BOI). If you want to get any kind of information regarding this loan, then you can contact on Bank of India Personal Loan customer care number. If you have found this article informative, then please share it with your friends and stay connected to the website to get similar information.
People Also Ask
Q. How can I get a personal loan from Bank of India?
Ans. You can apply for personal loan online by visiting the official website of Bank of India.
Q. How much personal loan can I get from Bank of India?
Ans. You can get a personal loan up to a maximum of Rs 20 lakh from Bank of India (BOI).
Q. What is the interest rate for personal loan in Bank of India?
Ans. Generally this interest rate is 10.35% to 12.35% per annum.
Q. How can I check my loan status in Bank of India?
Ans. You can check the status of your application by visiting the official website of Bank of India (BOI) or by talking to the customer care.
Q. What is BOI customer care number?
Toll-free number – COVID support – 1800 220 229
Toll-free number (24/7)– 1800 103 1906
Telephone number (chargeable)– (022) – 4091 9191
Head office number– 022-6668 4444