Mohini Ekadashi 2022 – Date, Tithi, Vrat Katha, Puja Vidhi, Shubh Muhurat and Significance
Mohini Ekadashi 2022 DateTime (Mohini Ekadashi Kab Hai 2022)
Mohini Ekadashi (Mohini Ekadashi 2022) is considered a very pious, fruitful date and one of the important fasting days in Hinduism. This time Mohini Ekadashi 2022 is coming on 12th May 2022, Thursday. This fast is observed on the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month (Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha), on this day Lord Vishnu (Lord Vishnu) and his incarnation Mohini are worshipped. It is believed that fasting on the day of Mohini Ekadashi removes all the sins and sorrows. Reciting the story of Mohini Ekadashi on this day gives a virtue equal to donating one thousand cows.
According to mythological beliefs, Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini on the day of Mohini Ekadashi to take nectar (asura) from the asuras and give it to the deities. All Ekadashi are known by different names and Ekadashi fast is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Know when this time is Mohini Ekadashi Vrat 2022, know Shubh Muhurta or Shubh Muhurta, Pooja Vidhu, importance and special measures to be done on this day.
According to the Panchang, May 12 is the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month. This Ekadashi is also called Mohini Ekadashi. Many important coincidences are being made on this day.
According to the legend, when the churning of the ocean took place, after consuming the nectar, there was a ruckus between the gods and the demons. The deities could not defeat the Asuras (Asuras) by force, so Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini and trapped the Asuras in their web of illusion and made them drink all the nectar from which the gods had attained immortality.
It is believed that the importance of Mohini Ekadashi was first explained by Lord Krishna to King Yudhishthira (Rajadhishthira) and Saint Vashishtha (Saint Vashistha) to Lord Rama. If a person observes the Mohini Ekadashi fast with utmost dedication and devotion, it results in many ‘punya’ or ‘achche karma’ (virtue or remaining karma). One thousand crows (virtue of donating a thousand cows), tirtha yatra (travelling of pilgrimages) and yagya (sacrifices) are equal to the merit obtained. Devotees attain salvation by breaking free from the cycle of birth and rebirth (the cycles of birth and rebirth). Worshiping this holy day destroys all sins and attains salvation after death.
Mohini Ekadashi Date 2022 (मोहिनी एकादशी तिथि)
Mohini Ekadashi 2022 Subha Muhurat (मोहिनी एकादशी 2022 शुभ मुहूर्त)
|Ekadashi Tithi Starts||Ekadashi Tithi Ends||Day|
|07:31 PM on May 11, 2022||06:51 PM on May 12, 2022||Mohini Ekadashi will be kept on 12th May.|
Mohini Ekadashi Parana Time 2022 (मोहिनी एकादशी 2022 व्रत पारण का समय)
|Parana Time – 05:32 AM to 08:14 AM , 13th May||Parana Day Dwadashi End Moment : 05:27 PM|
Mohini Ekadashi Vrat Katha 2022 PDF (मोहिनी एकादशी व्रत कथा)
Mohini Ekadashi Puja Vidhi (मोहिनी एकादशी व्रत एवं पूजा विधि)
- Wake up early in the morning and take bath.
- Wear clean clothes after bathing.
- Clean the temple of the house and light a lamp of ghee.
- Resolve the fast by offering Arghya to the Sun God.
- After this, worship Lord Vishnu by establishing the Kalash.
- Install the idol of Lord Vishnu at the place of worship.
- Abhishek of Lord Vishnu with Gangajan water.
- Offer incense-lamp, fruits and flowers, naivedya and basil pulses to Lord Vishnu.
- Also do aarti of Lord Vishnu.
- Chant the mantras of Shri Vishnu during the worship.
- Read or listen to Mohini Ekadashi fasting story during the day.
- Remember Shri Hari in the night and wake up doing bhajans.
- Ekadashi fast should be broken on Dwadashi Tithi (Dwadashi Tithi).
- After worshiping the Lord, feed the Brahmin or the needy and give it to them.