Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Date and Time, Tithi, Puja Vidhi, Wallpaper, Vrat Katha PDF Free Download
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Date: Nirjala Ekadashi is celebrated on the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha in Jyeshtha month. There are beliefs that the virtue of fasting on this day is equal to 24 Ekadashi of the year.
Nirjala Ekadashi 2022 Date and Time
|Ekadashi Name||Nirjala Ekadashi|
|Date|| Friday, June 10, 2022,|
June 11, 2022
|Timing|| 07:25 in the morning,|
|Parana TIme||05:49 AM to 08:29 AM|
Of all the 24 Ekadashis that come in a year, Nirjala Ekadashi has a special significance. Nothing is eaten or drunk during the fast of Nirjala Ekadashi. The fasting of Nirjala Ekadashi is considered the most difficult. If you are unable to observe the fast of 24 Ekadashis in a year, then only by observing the fast of Nirjala Ekadashi, you get the benefits of all Ekadashis. Nirjala Ekadashi is celebrated on the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Jyeshtha month. This year Nirjala Ekadashi will be celebrated on Friday, June 10, 2022.
Nirjala Ekadashi Auspicious Time and Parana Time 2022
- Nirjala Ekadashi on Friday, June 10, 2022
- Ekadashi date starts – June 10, 2022 at 07:25 in the morning
- Ekadashi date ends – June 11, 2022 at 05:45 am
- Nirjala Ekadashi Paran Timing – 05:49 AM to 08:29 AM
Donate These Things on the Day of Nirjala Ekadashi
Donating some things on the day of Nirjala Ekadashi is considered very auspicious. Let us know about them-
- fruits etc.
It is believed that by donating a Kalash filled with sesame seeds and water on this day, devotees get the benefits of all the Ekadashis of the year.
Do these things during the fast of Nirjala Ekadashi 2022
- On the day of Ekadashi, wake up early in the morning and offer water to the Sun God.
- After this worship Lord Vishnu wearing yellow clothes.
- Offer yellow flowers, Panchamrit to him.
- On this day not even a sip of water has to be consumed. Donating a vessel full of water and water on this day is considered very auspicious.
- If your health is not good, then in such a situation, during the day of fasting, drink lemon in lukewarm water and drink it. If you cannot keep fast at all, then you can also eat fruits during fasting.
- On this day chant the mantras of Shri Hari and Mata Lakshmi.
- One should not sleep at night on Ekadashi. Lord Vishnu should be worshiped throughout the night on this day.
- On this day, fasting should be broken only after donating to Brahmins and the needy.
Do not do this work even by mistake on the day of Nirjala Ekadashi 2022
- From the sunrise of Ekadashi Tithi till the sunrise of Dwadashi Tithi, water is not drunk or eaten.
- Rice should not be prepared at home on Ekadashi.
- Tulsi leaves should not be broken on this day even by mistake.
- On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi, making physical relations is considered taboo.
- Onion, garlic or meat-liquor should not be consumed on this day.
- Unnecessary laziness should not be done on this day.
How to break Nirjala Ekadashi fast?
According to Tishalendra Pandey, on the next day of Nirjala Ekadashi, wake up early in the morning and offer water to the Sun God. After this, I end the fast by drinking lemonade. Eat light food immediately after fasting.