How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume [4 Practical Ways]
Hello readers! Are you searching for “How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume” or are you facing any issues to delete blank pages or unwanted pages in Google docs? In this post, we will know 4 Ways How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume.
Nowadays everyone is using Google Docs to write content, to create a resume, and many other things can be done in Google Docs.
Because once written in Google Docs, it is never deleted.
Let’s Start, how to remove a blank page in google docs resume…
How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume – (Trick No.1)
- Open “Google Docs” in your browser.
- Just click and drag your cursor to highlight the unwanted text or images.
- Tap the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard.
- Text and Images will be deleted.
Note: Make sure you're removing empty line breaks as well. A line break will take up space even if they don't contain text.
How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume – (Trick No.2)
If it looks like you have a blank space taking up a page that you don’t want and can’t type, it’s probably a page break that you added by mistake
- Place your cursor right after the blank space.
- And hit the backspace or delete button until it disappears.
- The text after the cursor should then jump back to the page it belongs to.
How to Delete Blank Page in Google Docs Resume – (Trick No.3)
If you find that page breaks aren’t the problem, the problem may be with the way your page margins are set up — they’re probably too large.
To slove this issue:-
- At the top of the document, Click “File.”
- In the drop-down menu, Click “Page setup“.
- At the top of Google Docs, Go to “File” on the left side.
- Click the file and go to the bottom and click “Page Setup“.
- In the pop-up box, in the button inbox instead of 1 add 0.05.
- And, Click Ok.